Use this page to stay up to date on Clinton activities and policies. Use the other links below the Students tab to stay up to date on your grades and to check your CPS email. Visit your teacher’s website frequently as well! Go Cougars!
Clinton Dress Code:
All students are expected to dress and groom themselves neatly and modestly in clothes that are appropriate for an academic environment. During the cold weather season students should be dressed properly with warm jackets, scarves, hats, and gloves. This can ensure good health and therefore, good attendance. During the months of September, May, and June, the temperature can get very warm. During these months students are allowed to wear appropriate length shorts. Inappropriately revealing clothing and clothing with inappropriate wordings or logos are not permitted. When there is any question about the suitability of a student’s appearance, it is the final authority of the school principal or assistant principal to decide whether the student’s attire or general appearance is acceptable. If attire is not acceptable, parents will be required to bring a change of clothing.
Please note the following:
- Male students may not wear earrings.
- All skirts, shorts, and dresses must be at least knee length.
- Tops that expose the shoulders or midriff may not be worn.
- Pants must be fitted at the waist. Pants may not be worn with the waistband below the waistline.
- Rubber bands are not to be worn on wrists or ankles.
- Hats, caps, or sweatbands are not to be worn in the school building.
- Outdoor clothing (i.e. jackets, hoodies) may not be worn in the school building.