ANNUAL ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING NOTICE AND AGENDA
Clinton School Local School Council 6110 N. Fairfield
Annual Organizational Meeting for 2020-2021 School Year
Tuesday, July 7, 2020 at 5:00pm
1. Call Meeting to Order Principal/Former Chairperson
2. Roll Call / Establish Quorum Principal/Former Chairperson
3. Selection of Temporary Chairperson Principal/Former Chairperson
(May be any member)
Note: At this point, the Temporary Chairperson presides at meeting
until selection of the permanent Chairperson
4. Selection of Temporary Secretary Temporary Chairperson
5. Approval of Agenda Temporary Chairperson
6. Nominations and Selection of Chairperson Temporary Chairperson
Note: At this point, the newly-elected Chairperson presides at meeting
and assumes his/her new duties.
7. Nominations and Selection of the Secretary Newly Elected Chairperson
Note: At this point, the newly-elected Secretary assumes responsibility
for taking the minutes of the meeting.
8 Nominations and Selection of the Vice-Chair Newly Elected Chairperson
9. Nominations and Selection of FOIA/OMA Newly Elected Chairperson
Officer(s) (Only if Office is Vacant)
10. Set Regular Meetings Schedule for School Year Newly Elected Chairperson
11. Adopt / Re-adopt Bylaws or Establish Newly Elected Chairperson
Bylaws Committee [Optional]
12. Adopt / Re-adopt Rules of Order for LSC Meetings Newly Elected Chairperson
13. Announce Date of First Regular Meeting Newly Elected Chairperson
14. Public Participation
15. Adjournment Newly Elected Chairperson
Clinton was recognized as the Recipient of the 2020 SupportMusic Merit Award of the NAMM Foundation. This was a result of all of our combined efforts to establish comprehensive music programs at Clinton School. This gives our school community national distinction for our efforts as a model school program in the area of music education. Schools do not apply for this distinction but are selected for nominations from independent professional music agencies.
The Virtual LSC meeting will be held on 5/14 at 5:00PM. You can join the virtual meet via phone by calling 347-384-9977 (PIN: 230392800#) or via Google Meet Link: meet.google.com/tnb-ovfn-rnq
Virtual LSC meeting is on Monday, 5/11 at 5:00 PM. Please click on this link to join the Google Meets Virtual LSC meeting: https://meet.google.com/ixw-brxn-xqq
The LSC agenda can be found below.
Checkout our newest blog that highlights what's happening in the world of Remote Learning at Clinton.
Dear Clinton Families,
Dear Clinton Parents/Guardians:
The Clinton Main Office will be open for registration starting Thursday, August 22nd. Please note the office hours before planning your visit as the Clerks will only be available to help during the office hours that are listed.
Dear Clinton Families,
It is with immense sadness that we announce the passing of Mr. Jim Mills. As you all know, Mr. Mills was a Clinton alumni and he had been extremely generous towards the staff and students at Clinton Elementary School. His initiatives resulted in positive outcomes for thousands of Clinton students.
Please join us as we mourn the passing of Mr. Mills.
DeWitt Clinton School